Wednesday, April 18, 2012

strawberry freezer jam


We have made this strawberry jam for the longest time. It has been a few years since we actually made it though... and boy was I craving it! Adams Farm is a self pick farm near my hometown. When my mom called me and said that they had their "ready to pick" strawberry sign up... I came down that weekend to make it with my momma. Precious huh?






So how do you make it? It's simple: strawberries(freshly picked preferred) + sugar + lemon juice + box of pectin(use it's instructions) = the most delicious strawberry jam ever

Oh, and if you're lucky like me you will have some left over strawberries to enjoy. mmm!

3 comments:

  1. You look like you lost weight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job, love seeing you on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post and your new header!

    ReplyDelete