Tuesday, August 2, 2011

..Were on the move, but not really..

Summer is coming to a close! Am I the only one ready? 
(dont get me wrong, I love being somewhat tan and living the summer lifestyle, but I am ready for Fall!)
This summer has been absolutely great. I am super grateful for my 
parents who let Charlie and I stay here. They are amazing! Charlie was able
to get a job here in Atlanta too:) It is nice to see him get a career job
right after her graduated. Now its up to me to figure out what to do with myself!
(anyone know of cheaper fashion merchandising schools in the Atlanta area?)


Now, we are no longer packing up our stuff and moving back to Utah. Instead we 
have one week to get all of our stuff out of storage and make the long trek back to GA. 
There is absolutely no way everything is going to fit in his car.

Fun Fact: Charlie's car is manual- Charlie's car is what we are driving to GA-
Yours Truly doesn't know how to drive manual. This makes for one interesting road 
trip back to our new life. 

Wish us luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment