Thursday, September 29, 2011

The easiest and fastest way to make cookies

I cannot remember exactly which one of my roommates introduced me to these in college, but I am forever grateful! They are super delicious, and they are the quickest and easiest things to make. Oh and the cookie dough tastes wonderful too... Guess what, you only need 3 things to make them!!! 


 one box of Pilsbury's funfetti cake mix


2 eggs


1/3 cup of oil


Mix all these ingredients up until it looks like the picture below...


Now all you have to do is scoop cookie dough into little 1 inch balls and place on an ungreased cookie sheet as so... 

Bake at 375 degrees for 6 to 8 minutes and wa la! You just made yummy delicious funfetti cookies. Be ya didn't know you could make cookies out of cake mix. Oh, and this recipe is on the side of the funfetti box for your convenience. Enjoy!




FYI: today was one of my long runs. I ran 5 miles, and it was not nearly as bad as I was expecting it to be. Check out the running calendar here: half marathon training schedule

No comments:

Post a Comment