Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Hello Atlanta

Charlie and I have officially made the move!!! Thank goodness my parents live close by! They honestly helped us out so much this weekend! We officially moved in on Saturday. We just got internet up and running! That was killer. Anyway, the apartment isn't up to its fully decorated self quite yet.... but we have finished our bedroom! Here are some pictures of what we have done. 




My dad and Charlie found out that this ikea funiture should be called "the hardest thing to put together furniture." My mom and I also realized that ikea isnt as fun as it looks. I used to love walking through that store. I had never bought anything from the storehouse section--- awful experience! I think it will be awhile before I go back to ikea. I was told this summer by my sister Ashley that I chose the most girly bedding in the world. Sorry Charlie, (thankfully for me, you could not care less). Hey, at least it is super comfy!

3 comments:

  1. Haha you meant to say that Charlie "could not care less." The fact that he could care less, means that he actually cares a lot. :)

    Anyway, looks cute. And I'm impressed you even have one room picture ready. I've got my classroom finally done, but I'm still working on our apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'll change that. If it makes you feel better, I don't have a job yet so I have a little more time then you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like could care less. I think it sounds fine. How did you get your pictures to go like that?

    ReplyDelete