Monday, September 19, 2011

Utahhhhhhh

We made it to Utah. We arrived Friday night to Salt Lake, where we were picked up by our amazing friend Justin. We chilled at his place for awhile and then headed to Gloria's to watch a movie (The Devil Wears Prada). We then stayed the night at my mother in law's place. The next morning my sister picked Charlie and me up so we could see her new apartment (Whit, it looks amazing!!!).  Charlie's dad picked up Charlie for the BYU vs UTAH game while we left for Cafe Rio!!! OH EM GEEEE, I love Cafe Rio!!! 1 pork burrito and tortilla soup later, we were off to the Utah State Fair. This was my 3rd year in a row going with Gloria. I still love it as much as the first time. My sister Whitney and sister in law Katie came too! We had a fun little girls night out! Frequent texts from Charlie kept me updated with the score of the game. Sorry BYU fans... there was just no way that y'all could beat Utah... mainly because of the awful way that y'all played! :) 



katie's picture on the ride above (she was a little too prepared for the photo).
Gloria's picture- very typical! Love her!
Whitney's picture :)
Can you see my face??!
Katie, Gloria, and Whitney
Katie, me, and Gloria (they ducked down so that they could be closer to my height)!
Deep fried oreo's! Yummy!
Deep fried Snickers!
The fair was a success! the next day my mother in law made us lasagna and apple pie before we left for the airport! It was absolutely delicious! Of course, I missed my first flight back to Atlanta (the worst part about flying standbye). Eventually, I made it home though! Thank you everyone who made our trip amazing! Oh, today started my "official" training for my half marathon! Look forward to my post later!

No comments:

Post a Comment